#GETGLAMDHAIR offers a variety of curly textures and we want to make sure you have a hassle free time with these easy rules!
- Always seal the wefts before you get them install. We recommend using FrayCheck which you can purchase at shop.getglamdhair.com. This simple step helps reinforce the wefts, holding the hairs in to place.
- Always use sulfate free products. Sulfates, found in most drug store products, are very harsh on extensions. Read the labels and make sure they are SULFATE FREE.
- Detangle once a week with a co-wash with your favorite sulfate free conditioner. While hair is wet, smothered in conditioner, use a wet brush starting from the ends to the wefts. Starting at the wefts and going down will rip hair out. Gently work your way up. You can rinse out the conditioner or leave it in depending on the desired look.
- Diffuse your curls. While it may be easier to just let your hair air dry, it cause tangles and knots. With a diffuser and your favorite heat protectant and curly products, dry your curls in place.
Curly weave is all about the products. There are plenty of curly hair products on the market. You have to experiment to find the formula that works for you. We definitely recommend a gloss shine spray to help your curls bounce and shine.
- Nightly routine. How you sleep will always determine how much time you spend on your hair in the morning. With curly weave, we recommend parting into big sections and plaiting at night. This keeps your curls from intertwining and tangling in your sleep. Always sleep on a silk bonnet. Silk promotes shiny, bouncy, tangle free hair.
We hope these rules help you with your curly weave installs. And while you're at it, shop #GETGLAMDHAIR for the very best curly weave!